Visual designer (internship)
We are a young and ambitious design studio, creating visual identities that work for people and businesses. We are looking for a design intern that fits our team and puts in the effort and work needed for a starting design practice.
Within this internship:
- You will be assisting us in creating challenging brand design.
- You will be designing all kinds of assets, from digital to print.
- You will help us expand our own brand by creating animations and experiment.
- You will receive a monthly internship fee and enjoy a good lunch free of charge.
- You will create at least one cover for our beloved fffunction.radio playlists.
- You can substantiate your design choices well.
- You work independently and have a flexible working attitude.
- You have a crush on visual design.
- You have a curious mindset and you want to develop your skills.
- You have an eye for detail.
- Experience with animation tools (like AfterEffects or Cinema4D) is a plus.
Send us your portfolio.